Our plugin enables customers to attach media files (photos and videos) to their reviews. The media files are then displayed together with a review.
Although it is not possible to edit or delete verified copies of reviews published at cusrev.com, you can edit or delete reviews on your WordPress site. Also, it is possible to remove media files while preserving the reviews in WordPress themselves. Let's see how to do it.
1. First of all, a review should be available in WordPress. A review can be submitted either from an aggregated review form or directly from a product page in WordPress/WooCommerce.
2. Navigate to the "Reviews" page in WordPress admin area. If you see a message "There are N media file attached by customers to reviews but not downloaded into WordPress Media Library yet." at the top of the "Reviews" page, make sure to download all the media files before proceeding to the next step.
3. Find the review from which you would like to remove the media files and click on the "Edit" link (it is at the bottom of the review card).
4. After clicking on the "Edit" link, you will be taken to a page with details of the review. If you scroll down, you will see a section called "Uploaded Media".
5. Next, click on the button in the top right corner of the media file to detach it from the review. After detaching, the media file will no longer be shown next to the review. However, it will still be available in WordPress Media Library just in case. If you would like to completely delete the media file, please find it in the Media Library and permanently delete it there.
This is it! We hope that this article was helpful. If you have any questions about the plugin, please don't hesitate to post them on our support forum or submit a ticket to our support team (available for customers with Pro licenses).