Our plugin has a feature called Review Tagging that enables you to assign tags to reviews. It works like tags for posts in the standard WordPress. Review tags can be useful for filtering reviews on product pages. Let's have a look how to add tags to reviews in the admin area of WordPress and then use them to filter reviews on a product page.
1. We need to create review tags first. To do that, please navigate to Reviews > Review Tagging page, enter a name and press the "Create New Tag" button.
2. Next, let's go to the Reviews page and edit one of the reviews there by clicking on the "Edit" button.
3. You will be taken to a screen with details of the review. The screen will include a section with tags - it is called "Tags".
4. Click in the "Tags" section and pick our new tag from the dropdown list. Then, please do not forget to save the review.
5. If we want to use tags for filtering reviews on product pages, it is necessary to enable the option "Lazy Load Reviews" on Reviews > Settings > Review Extensions page.
6. After that, the review tags will be displayed above reviews on WooCommerce product pages. You can click on each tag to filter reviews.
We hope that this solution was helpful. If not, please don't hesitate to reach out to us on the support forum. If you have a Pro license, please create a ticket on this portal for priority support. We are always available to help.