If name of your store has changed, there are two ways to update it.
Update store name in your account at cusrev.com
If you have an account at cusrev.com, there is an option to update your store name there.
- Log in to your account at cusrev.com. If you don't have an account, you can create a new one.
- If you have multiple stores linked to your account, make sure that the right store is selected in the top right corner.
- Navigate to Store Settings page.
- Update your store name in the Name field.
Update store name in our WooCommerce plugin
If you don't have an account at cusrev.com, it is also possible to update the store name from our WordPress plugin.
- Navigate to the plugin's settings in WordPress admin area (Reviews > Settings > Review Reminder).
- Update your store name in the Shop Name field and save settings.
- If you display verified copies of your reviews at cusrev.com, then you also need to go to the Trust Badges tab and re-save settings there.