The plugin supports two types of reviews:
- Products reviews (related to products)
- Store reviews (related to a store overall)
A store manager can reply to both types of reviews. Additionally, it is possible to publish verified copies of replies to the store's page on www.cusrev.com. Here is how to reply to a customer review:
- Make sure that you have entered a valid license key in the plugin's settings (License Key tab). It does not matter if you enter a free or pro license key.
- Go to Reviews page from the plugin's menu.
- In the list of reviews, find a product review or a store review you would like to reply to.
- Hover your mouse cursor over the review and click on Reply button.
- Type your reply in the text field.
- (Optional) If you would like to publish a copy of the reply to your store's page on www.cusrev.com, enable Publish a copy of your reply to CR (Customer Reviews) portal checkbox. This checkbox will appear only if
- You entered a valid license key (see step 1 above)
- The reply is for a review submitted via an aggregated review form. It will not appear for replies to reviews submitted directly on product pages.
- Click Reply button.
Here is a screenshot that shows the user interface element for replies to reviews: